Totus Tuus - To Jesus through Mary.

To impel the beauty of the new evangelization – this is the charism of the Heralds of the Gospel; Its founder, Monsignor João Dias explains."The Heralds of the Gospel is a private association of faithful with a very special charism based essentially on three points: the Eucharist, Mary and the Pope."

The Heralds of the Gospel are an International Association of the Faithful of Pontifical Right, the first to be established by the Holy See in the third millennium, during a ceremony which occurred during the feast of the Chair of St. Peter (February 22) in 2001.

The Heralds of the Gospel strive to be instruments of holiness in the Church by encouraging close unity between faith and life, and working to evangelize particularly through art and culture. Their apostolate, which differs depending upon the environments in which they work, gives pride of place to parish animation, evangelizing families, providing catechetical and cultural formation to young people, and disseminating religious Iiterature.



Tuesday 8 July 2014

Come to Me and do not be afraid, because I love you!


From: http://heralds.ca/blog/come-to-me-and-do-not-be-afraid-because-i-love-you/


Oh, if souls only realized how I wait for them in mercy. I am the love of all loves, and it is My joy to forgive.
I am always waiting with love for the souls to come to Me! Come!… Throw yourself into My Arms! Do not be afraid! I know the very depths of souls, their passions, their attraction for the world and its pleasures; I have known from all eternity how many of them will fill My Heart with bitterness, and that for a great number, both My Sufferings and My Blood will be in vain…. But having loved them, I love them still… My Heart is not so much wounded by sin, as torn with grief that they will not take refuge with Me after it. I want to forgive. I want the world to know through My chosen ones that My Heart is overflowing with love and mercy and is waiting for sinners.
It was My intention also, to show souls that I never refuse grace even to those who are guilty of grave sin; nor do I separate them from the good whom I love with predilection. I keep them all in My Heart, that all may receive the help required by their state of soul….I would have these to understand that it is not the fact of being in sin that ought to keep them from Me. They must never think that there is no remedy for them, nor that they have forfeited forever the love that once was theirs…. No, poor souls, the God who has shed all His Blood for you has no such feelings for you!
Come all of you to Me and fear not, for I love you all… I will wash you in My Blood and you shall be made whiter than snow. All your offences will be submerged in the waters in which I Myself shall wash you, nor shall anything whatsoever be able to tear from My Heart Its love for you.
Oh, all you who are steeped in sin, and who for a time more or less long have lived as wanderers and fugitives because of your crimes… if the offences of which you have been guilty have hardened and blinded your hearts… if to grant satisfaction to one or other of your passions you have sunk into evil ways… Ah! when the motives or accomplices of your sin have forsaken you and you realize the state of your soul, Oh then, do not yield to despair! For as long as a breath of life remains, a man may have recourse to mercy and ask for pardon. Your God has no wish to see you fall into the flames of hell.
On the contrary He ardently desires you to come to Him so that He may forgive you. If you dare not speak to Him, at least look at Him and let the sighs of your heart reach Him, and at once you will find His kind and fatherly hand stretched out to lead you to the springs of pardon and life.
I want them all to have confidence in My mercy, to expect all from My clemency, and never to doubt My readiness to forgive. I am God, but a God of love! I am a Father, but a Father full of compassion and never harsh. My Heart is infinitely holy but also infinitely wise and knowing human frailty and infirmity, stoops to poor sinners with infinite mercy.
I love those who after a first fall come to Me for pardon… I love them even when they beg pardon for their second sin, and should this happen again, I do not say a million times but a million million times, I still love them and pardon them, and I will wash in My Blood their last sin as fully as their first.
Never shall I weary of repentant sinners, nor cease from hoping for their return, and the greater their distress, the greater My welcome. Does a father not love the sick child with special affection? Are his care and solicitude not greater? So is the tenderness and compassion of My Heart more abundant for sinners than for the just.
I ask … all their love and that they should not doubt Mine, but above all that they should trust Me and never doubt My mercy. It is so easy to trust completely in My Heart!
____________
The Way of Divine Love – The Message of the Sacred Heart to the World and a short biography of His messenger Sister Josefa Menéndez, Tan books and publishers, inc. Rockford, Illinois 1981.

No comments: